In the olden days, the only way to advertise is through television, radio, and print media including banners and billboards. These are very costly for small businessmen and entrepreneurs who cannot afford to pay them. Thanks to the internet because you can advertise in many ways.
Two Ways to Advertise Online
1. Free Online Advertisement
Free means you do not have to pay even a single penny. You can do this in many ways such as creating a web page for your products or company, joining social networks such as Facebook and Twitter, posting on classified ads such as Ebay, joining forums and making your own blog.
2. Paid Online Advertisement
If you want a medium to large scale business and you have enough finances, then you can benefit from paid online advertisements. These paid ads are not as expensive as the previous way of advertising, which is great for small businesses and new entrepreneurs who want to start in business. This can be done through Search Engine Optimization (SEO) marketing, email marketing, pay per click advertisement, survey, online publishing, paid bloggers and many more. Utilizing these services will make your page and products visible to more people.
Tips for Advertising Your Business Online
Here are some tips on how can you advertise your products and services online.
1. Know your product. Before advertising it online, you must have a good knowledge about your product the same way you deal it on live market. You should use it first to know the quality prior to releasing it to the public.
2. Be creative in your design. Have a good company logo and a nice packaging. Make use of good photography using amazing photos that will captivate the eyes of your readers once they visit your website or look at your banners. So hire or pay creative artists and web developers that have artistic abilities. The more appealing your photos and graphics, the more you will attract your readers.
3. Utilize other people. If you have friends in your social networks, you can ask help from them to promote your product to your other friends by tagging, sharing, or liking pictures. Make sure that you have many friends and contacts in your social networks as they can help you make your products popular. It will be best if you can hire professional online marketers because they can ensure the exposure of your business faster by making your site visible to many customers. You can also contact other bloggers to review your product for you.
4. Gather your finances. If you want to avail the paid online advertisement, check if it fits your budget then try their services. Try them for a period of time and if it works, go ahead. If not, cancel your application and look for other online marketers here that will be more effective for you. Do your research also before paying them because there are so many online scammers here on the web.
5. Know your customers. If your products are for children, then your ads or banners should be more visible on the children networks with lots of colorful graphics that will attract them. You could also post your children ads to parent's networks. If it is about health, then place your banners on the health and fitness network.
6. Know your target place. If you want to target other countries then make sure you can ship your products there before making your products known to them. If you can't ship, then concentrate in your local area first. Before you ship your products to your customers, make sure that you have their payments.
7. Be open for criticisms. If you see some people telling negative things about your product, listen to them and answer them honestly. Don't ignore what they are trying to tell you because other readers can also see how you handle their complaints. If there is something wrong with your products, fix them immediately or make them good on your next release.
8. Create a tag line that will captivate customers. Having a short and nice tag line or phrase can also attract a lot of customers and it should be appropriate for your products. Make it nice and fun so people will remember it easily, but be more realistic.
9. Offer promo once in a while. People get attracted when they see promo such as buy one take one, promo coupons, gift certificates, airline tickets, discounts and many more. This can be spread to other people easily and will give you more customers. Make sure that your promo is real to avoid unsatisfied customers that could affect your business' reputation.
10. Provide your complete details. If you want people to reach your company, give them your contact information such as your phone number, exact address, email address and website page so they can reach you and ask more about your products. They can also send their complaints directly to you rather than airing them on forums and other websites.
Making business here and making money through online is now possible. Anyone can start here without paying much on advertising if you will be diligent enough and do your research. In time and with hard work, you will attain your success slowly but surely just like what others have achieved here on the internet.
Follow the tips for advertising mentioned in this article now!